The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Tenure-Track Position
The Noah Mozes Department of Communication and Journalism at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem invites outstanding candidates to apply for tenure-track positions starting Fall, 2013. Preference will be given to candidates with post-doctoral experience.
The positions are in the following areas:
* Political Communications
* New Media
* Cinema and Visual Culture
* Media Institutions
The successful applicant will join a dynamic research-oriented faculty offering innovative undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs. For more information about our faculty and research please visit: http://sites.google.com/site/smarthuji/home.
The language of instruction is Hebrew, although English is acceptable for an initial period.
Applications should include:
· Curriculum vitae
· An academic biography (2 pages) outlining research interests and plans
· Letters of recommendation from at least two persons qualified to assess the candidate’s achievements and potential
· Copies of two selected recent publications
· Brief description of potential courses
· Teaching evaluations (if such exist)
Applicants will compete with candidates of other departments in the Faculty of Social Sciences for academic positions.
Application materials and/or inquiries should be directed to:
Prof. Menahem Blondheim, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Department of Communication and Journalism
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Mount Scopus, Jerusalem 91905, Israel.
Letters of recommendation should be sent directly to the above address, or to email@example.com.